Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Blog


I am new to blogging, but thought it would be a great way to stay in touch with all of our family. Feel free to check in and see what's going on in our life.


This weekend we took our kids bowling for the first time! How exciting, and crazy. The first ball Tyson threw didn't even make it down the lane. They brought us this metal ramp that the kids could put the ball on and push it so it would make it all the way down the lane. It must have worked since Tyson got the highest score. I guess we need to do more practice on the Wii before we go again!

2 comments:

  1. When my kids were little they would put these tubes in the gutters so the ball would stay in the lane.
    Bowling is great fun. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you started a blog, I wish I could figure out enough to say to do the same thing. Much easier to keep in touch with family and friends this way since life seems to get away from us. Your babies are getting so big! I love bowling, can't wait to take Rylee.

    ReplyDelete