Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emma's dance recital


Emma has been a part of a dance class at the daycare for about four months. She looks forward to Tuesday every week because it's her dance class day. This week her dance class had a performance for parents. It wasn't a real big production, just some of the dances they had done over the last few months. It's a trial run for the big recital they are doing in May. I took an hour off work to watch Emma dance, but I didn't see much. She seemed to freeze everytime I looked at her. I was video taping it for daddy because he had to work. I guess our little girl gets stage fright. But it was an eye opener as to how fast they grow up. This will still be a first I will never forget, even if she didn't really get to shake her booty

No comments:

Post a Comment