Monday, March 16, 2009

Indoor Time


Even though the weather is starting to warm up, it's been a long winter. The family has spent a lot of time inside. The kids love to do puzzles, games, and watch movies. I always said I wouldn't let my kids watch a lot of movies; but that was before I was a mother and wanted to sit down! They still love to play with all of their toys. They love to "cook" us meals; they come up with some creative combinations. It's also great to see Tyson in Emma's apron, but Steve would die if I put a picture of that up! Watching Emma do puzzles is almost amazing. She can cruise right through them in no time and doesn't even out them on the board to do them. Even though the weather has been cold this year, it has helped us warm our house with family activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment